GIGANTIC Clean Ups & Construction
SMOKE & FIRE RESTORATION
What is Smoke and Fire Damage Restoration?
When a fire occurs it is of both sentimental as well as financial importance to restore what can be saved or cleaned. GIGANTIC fire restoration services provide the customer with the option of saving their seemingly destroyed belongings. The more quickly items are salvaged, the better shape they will be in. This is true because homes today have many synthetic goods that create chemical reactions that cause items to be often beyond saving within several days. Therefore, it is important to engage in smoke and fire damage restoration promptly. GIGANTIC can often help you in this trying time of life by cleaning and saving your items. Soot and smoke damage in clothing, upholstery, curtains, carpets, and other such belongings can be cleaned. This helps avoid the high replacement cost of these belongings.
Specific Fire Damage Repair Services:
* Emergency Response and Cleaning – We can respond to any fire damage situation on a 24-hour emergency basis in the form of board-ups, water extractions, temporary roof repairs, odor control and air scrubbing.
* Temporary Board-Ups, Roof Tarping and Structural Security – Exposing your home to the elements increases repair costs and lengthens the time it takes to get your family's life back to normal. We can quickly board-up, tarp, and secure your structure to minimize further fire damage losses.
* Complete Structural and Contents Cleaning – Soot and ash from fire damage can be difficult to remove without the proper equipment. Our fire damage restoration experts have the proper tools and experience to clean and restore your home or business and your belongings.
* Pack-Outs and Detailed Inventories – Sometimes, fire damage losses require that your furnishing and personal items be removed before restoration can begin. Our fire damage technicians will safely remove and catalog any items that have to be removed before any additional damage occurs.
* Moving and Storage – One of the biggest concerns for home or business owners after a fire is what to do with the damaged items. GIGANTIC offers complete moving and storage for items while any restoration or repair work is being performed.
* HVAC Duct Cleaning – Following a fire damage incident, HVAC ducts can be a source of contaminants that have the potential to cause or aggravate respiratory and health conditions.
* Antiques and Fine Art Restoration – Fires can cause extensive damage to antiques, furniture and fine art. Our fire damage restoration experts will assess the damage to your antiques or art and take restorative measures before they become unsalvageable.
* Electronics Restoration – Electronics can be extremely sensitive to heat, soot, ash and also the water used to suppress fires. Our fire damage professionals have the tools and expertise to get your electronics back in proper working condition.
* Corrosion and Soot – Fire damage, which can cause soot, when combined with water or high humidity conditions can increase the acidic strength and damage to many items in your home or business. We will quickly yet thoroughly clean any of your items affected by fire damage.
* Deodorization – Following a fire, your home will absorb fumes from the burning of organic and synthetic materials. Our deodorization services will help alleviate the odors associated with fire damage. We use several deodorization methods including ozone, hydroxyl, air scrubbers, and thermal fogging.
*Power Washing and Soda Blasting – After a fire there can be a lot of char and odor left behind. Power washing and soda blasting effectively minimize fire damage and eliminate bad odors. possessions.
After fire and smoke damage, you can trust the GIGANTIC restoration experts to restore your home and possessions
Angie's List 2015 & 2016 Super Service Award Winner
Certified Mold Remediators
Certified Water Damage Restoration Technicians
Certified Smoke & Fire Technicians
Allergy Abatement Certified
EPA Lead Safe Certified
IICRC, Allergy & Asthma Network, New Jersey Environmental Health Association, African American Chamber of Commerce, LeTip of Bordentown, NJ, Authorized Caltex Dealer
At GIGANTIC our motto is - "We'll Show Up, Fix It Right So You Can Get Back Your Life"
GIGANTIC Clean Ups & Construction
3817 Crosswicks-Hamilton Sq Road
Hamilton, NJ 08691
Mold, Water, Smoke & Fire Emergencies - 24 hours/ 7 days per week
Regular Business Hours - 7am to 7pm Sunday - Saturday